If you are looking for a fat burning recipe that will satisfy your taste buds, has natural food, and keeps you feeling full, this tuna recipe is perfect! Make it in the morning and take it as your lunch, or whip it up around dinner time in less than fifteen minutes!
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this tasty meal!
Tuna 1 Can
Brown Rice 1 Cup
Red Pepper (As much as you want)
1) Put the brown rice in the microwave and set it to cook for 3 minutes
2) While you are cooking the rice empty the can of tuna in the bowl
3) Take your 1/2 of avocado and put it into the tuna and mix it up really well (mayo substitute)
4) When the rice is done, add 1 cup of it to the tuna-avocado mix and mix it around (put the remaining rice in the fridge to use later)
5) Add as much red pepper to the mixture as possible
6) Enjoy it with a nice glass of water or your favorite non-sugar beverage
4 Reasons Why This is A Fat Burning Meal
Tuna – protein that takes a lot of energy to break down in your body causing you to burn calories
Avocado – filled with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that help your body release fat naturally
Brown Rice – starchy carbs to help fuel your body with the glucose that it needs, in a slow manner (it is a slow releasing carb which means it won’t spike blood sugar)
Red Pepper – spicy foods have been shown to help increase metabolism
Have you tried this before? How did you like it?
What This Goes Well With?
Adding an amazing nutriblast drink with your NutriBullet is an awesome way to make this meal as healthy as possible!
May We Suggest
Read More Articles
- Healthy Shopping List - Fat Burning Foods
- How Food and Calories are Processed In The Body [Infographic]
- The Main Reason Why Most People Don't Achieve Their Dream Body and How To Fix it!
- What Did You Eat For Breakfast Today?
- Fat Burning Recipe: Tuna With A Twist
- Yummy Post Workout Protein Shake Recipe