Do you have a go-to protein shake recipe that you like to drink after a workout?
Well, after working out your body, it is essential that you fuel it back up with the proper food and nutriention.
Below is a great recipe that does just that!
We like to call it…
“Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Split”
To make this yummy protein shake, I like using my NutriBullet.
If you don’t have one already, you should definitely pick one up!
This “little” machine is amazing!
Ok…enough about our love affair with the NutriBullet, here is the recipe…
1.5 cups of unsweetened almond milk (I like almond breeze brand)
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1 over-heaping scoop of your favorite vegan chocolate protein powder (I like Vega Sport)
Blend this for 12-15 seconds
Screw off the top and enjoy!
May We Suggest
Read More Articles
- Healthy Shopping List - Fat Burning Foods
- How Food and Calories are Processed In The Body [Infographic]
- The Main Reason Why Most People Don't Achieve Their Dream Body and How To Fix it!
- What Did You Eat For Breakfast Today?
- Fat Burning Recipe: Tuna With A Twist
- Yummy Post Workout Protein Shake Recipe